Masters in Scientific Computing - Admission
M.Sc. Entrance Exam 2017
- Date of Entrance Exam : 7th MAY
- Start date of online application : 20th FEB
- Last date of online application : 2nd MAY
- Last date for submitting/sending form ISSC : 3rd MAY
- 50% marks at B.C.S./B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- 50% marks at B.E (Computer Science/ IT /E & TC/Instrumentation & allied areas)
- It is required that the candidates had Maths at 11th & 12th standards.
- 40% Reserved for Categories
- The admissions will be done in accordance with the Ordinance No. 181
(Ordiance No. 181)
Nature of Entrance Examination
The test will be of 2 hours with approximately equal weightage to the following 4 topics.
All questions will be with multiple choice questions.
- Logical ability.
- Elementary mathematical skills (Calculus, Linear algebra, Graph plotting, Combinatorial analysis)
- Computer fundamentals and C-programming.
Model of Question Paper
- Number of Questions : 75
- Marks per question : 1
- Total Marks : 75
- Negative marking : -1/3 for each WRONG answer
- Attested copy of your final-year mark sheet if you have already obtained your qualifying degree
OR attested copy of your previous-year mark sheet if you will be appearing for the final-year exam
of your qualifying degree during academic year 2016-17.
- Attested copies of caste and non-creamy-layer certificates as applicable.
Open Category : 500/-
Reserved Category : 350/-
Fees can be paid Online or Offline (cash) through challan (any Bank of Maharashtra/HDFC branch).
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FEES ONCE PAID SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
INCLUDING THE FEES OF THE NON ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES SUCH AS NON-SCIENCE GRADUATES
OR NOT HAVING MATHEMATICS AT 12th LEVEL.